Precision LentiORFs are expression-ready open reading frames (ORFs) that have been cloned into a lentiviral expression vector with a GFP reporter.
The Precision LentiORFCollection are fully-sequenced human open reading frames (ORFs) that have been cloned into a lentiviral expression vector. Ideal for use in primary or difficult to transfect cells, Precision LentiORF clones are available with or without native stop codons, and secondary tags can be added to the MultiTag cloning site located downstream of the coding sequence.
Precision LentiORF Library highlights
- Genome-scale library of human open reading frames
- Lentiviral ORF constructs require no subcloning for mammalian expression
- Fully sequenced coding sequences
- GFP reporter is transported to the nucleus for easy visualization of expression
- Clones are available with or without native stop codons
- Available as ready-to-transduce viral particles, glycerol stocks, or LentiORF Starter Kits
A collection of almost 12,000 unique expression-ready human ORFs
Expression-ready Precision LentiORFs that have been pre-arrayed into defined gene families
Complete genome-scale library of almost 12,000 Precision LentiORFs, ideal for expressing thousands of ORFs